This website ("our site") is operated by Auriens Chelsea Management Limited ("We", "our", "us"). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Notice sets out what personal information we collect when you visit our site or request information from us by other means, how we may use and manage it and the rights you have in relation to your personal information. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
Auriens Chelsea Management Limited is the data controller. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11601446. Our registered office is at 18 Culford Gardens, London, United Kingdom, SW3 2ST
Whose personal information do we collect and how?
We collect personal information from our prospective customers, users of our site and other individuals who contact us or subscribe to our newsletters and other communications.
If you choose to provide personal information to us about someone else (such as one of your relatives) you must ensure that you are entitled to provide that information to us and that, without our taking any further steps, we may collect, use, disclose and otherwise process that information as described in this Notice. In particular, you must ensure the individual concerned is aware of the various matters detailed in this Notice, as those matters relate to that individual, including our identity, how to contact us, our purposes of collection, our information disclosure practices, the individual's rights and the consequences if the information is not provided (such as our inability to provide services).
We collect personal information when you:
- visit our website and / or complete one of our web forms (e.g. to contact us);
- submit a subscription request to us;
- contact us by other means, for example by telephone or by dropping into one of our premises; and
- communicate with us via social networking websites or other platforms.
What personal information we may collect
We may collect your personal details when filling in forms from our site or in hard copy, by speaking to us by phone, by sending us an e-mail or otherwise. This includes personal details you provide when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletters or request further information and/or marketing. The details you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
We may also collect and process and personal information you chose to disclose as part of a general enquiry, as well as any personal information you chose to submit in a 'free text' box (such as on our site's 'contact' page). Please do not provide any information you do not wish us to have, and, unless absolutely necessary, please do not provide and sensitive personal information such as medical information, religious or philosophical beliefs or similar. We will never ask for your bank account details or other financial information for the purposes outlined in this notice, so please do not provide us with these details.
When you use our site, we may collect certain technical information that is sent by your browser to our website (stored as log files). This includes information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, language, time zone setting, access times and any referring website addresses.
We may also collect information about your visit to our site, including:
- the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time);
- products you viewed or searched for; and
- page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We take steps to ensure that any personal information collected is anonymised/aggregated wherever possible, so that the information cannot be used to identify you.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, social networking sites, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them. You can control what information is shared with us from, for example, social media websites using the controls provided on those websites. We may also collect information about you from credit reference agencies where we have informed you this will take place.
The purposes for which we process your personal information
Depending on how you use our site, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, the purposes for which we use your personal information include:
- provide you with any information or services that you request from us (e.g. to keep you up-to-date with the progress of a development you are interested in, or other similar information which relates to your enquiry);
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- where permitted, to provide you, or enable selected third parties to provide you, with marketing information about services we feel may interest you;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to administer and improve our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- where we receive information from other sources, we may combine this information with any information we collect about you. We may use this combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive), including marketing.
The legal basis for processing your personal information
In order to comply with applicable data privacy laws, we are required to set out the legal basis for the processing of your personal information. For the purposes for which we process personal information, set out above, the legal basis will typically be one of the following:
- your consent, for example when you subscribe to our magazine or request to receive marketing from us and our third parties (you can withdraw this consent at any time, see 'marketing' below for more information');
- to take steps to enter into or perform a contract with you or other individuals, for example, providing quotes and other information to help you make a decision on whether to use our services;
- compliance with our legal obligations; or
- Ours or our third parties' legitimate interests, where these are not overridden by your privacy and data protection rights. Our legitimate interests include:
- fulfilling your requests for information about our products and services,
- conducting surveys and other research projects,
- personalising and tailoring the content of our site and our promotions to you, and
- maintaining and improving our site so that users can get the information they need from the site quickly.
Sharing your information
Within the Auriens group
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means (i) our subsidiaries and our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, (ii) Auriens Limited (company number 10294682) and its subsidiaries, and (iii) Auriens Management Services Limited (company number 10761529). Where we share personal information, we do so on a "need to know" basis. For example, to address an enquiry you have placed with us it may be necessary to pass your personal information to our accounts team.
With third parties
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that ask for the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others (depending on the permissions you give us or them).
- Government and regulatory authorities, for example to respond to a legal request or comply with a legal obligation. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- In the event that we sell, buy or merge any business or assets, including to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets and their respective professional advisers.
Finally, we may share non-personal information with other third parties that are not described above. When we do so we may aggregate or de-identify the information so that a third party would not be likely to link data to you, your computer, or your device. Aggregation means that we combine the non-personal information of numerous people together so that the data does not relate to any individual. "De-identify" means that we attempt to remove or change certain identifiers that may be used to link data to a particular person.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA working for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. If we transfer personal information to a third party outside of the UK or EEA, we will, as required by applicable law, ensure that your data protection rights are protected by appropriate safeguards, such as the EU-US Privacy Shield or the European Commission's Standard Contractual Clauses for the transfer of personal data to controllers or processors established in third countries. Please contact us if you would like more information about these safeguards.
Your personal information is kept for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Therefore, after this period data is destroyed, erased or anonymised. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Depending on your preferences, we may send you marketing communications where we think that these are relevant and interesting. We send emails to your provided email address, such as our magazine or our brochures. Some of these emails may be tailored to you, based on your interests and any other information we may hold.
We also send you information through the post, such as our magazine and our brochures, and if you have provided your phone number we may contact you by telephone for the purposes for which you have provided this (e.g. to keep you updated on our developments).
If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us (or would like to start receiving marketing communications), you can change your preferences ('opt-out') at any time by writing to us or emailing us using the details the 'Contact' section below. You can also click the unsubscribe button which is present in any of the non-service emails we send you, or you can tell us over the phone not to call you anymore. We may continue to send you service emails if you opt out of marketing, such as information about our service and information about your legal rights/conditions of use of the service.
You may also see ads for our site on third-party sites, including on social media. These ads may be tailored to you using cookies (which track your web activity, so enable us to serve ads to customers who have visited our Site). Where you see an ad on social media, this may be because we have engaged the social network to show ads to our customers, or users who match the demographic profile of our customers. If you no longer want to see tailored ads you can change your cookie and privacy settings on your browser and these third-party websites.
Applicable data privacy laws may give rights to individuals in respect of personal information that organisations hold about them, for example to:
- request a copy of the personal information that we hold about them;
- object to the processing of their personal information; or
- request that we rectify, delete or limit the processing of their personal information.
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us via our online form by clicking here. Alternatively, you can get in touch with us via the means listed in the 'Contact' section below.
Links to third-party websites
Please note that our site may contain links to other websites. These third-party sites are not subject to this Notice, and we recommend that you check the privacy and security policies of each website that you visit. We are only responsible for the privacy and security of the personal information that we process as a data controller and have no responsibility for the actions of other data controllers in relation to your data.
Alternatively, you can write to us at: 18 Culford Gardens, London, United Kingdom, SW3 2ST,
you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org,
or you can call us on: 020 3870 7970.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.